As part of our continued support to our customers we are pleased to offer an extension to the manufacturers 12 month; providing added protection should the equipment suffer a mechanical / electrical failure. (This can be purchased as an option when purchasing your item through our website or by contacting us within 12 months of your purchase).
The cost of repair shall be limited to the purchase price of the equipment.
We hope that the equipment will be trouble free, however should it fail during the guarantee period please follow the claims procedure detailed below.
The words or expressions detailed below have the following meaning wherever they appear.
Equipment - As detailed on the GoGoDigital website www.gogodigital.co.uk
Guarantee Period - 12 months / 24 months (depending on option chosen) from the expiry of the manufactures 1st year period.
Location - The property situated in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or Isle of Man
Mechanical / Electrical Failure - The sudden failure or breakdown of the equipment which results in the stoppage of its normal functions
We, Us, Our - GoGoDigital Limited, 119-120 Victory House, Somers Road North, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 1PJ.
WHAT IS COVERED
We will cover the equipment against mechanical / electrical failure including the cost of parts, labour and collection costs subject to the terms and conditions stated below.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
• If the manufacturers / repairers seal is broken then all beneﬁts under the guarantee will cease.
• Repairs not authorised by us or not undertaken by our appointed engineer.
• Collection charges where the fault relates to a software or program error.
• Unauthorised modiﬁcations to the equipment.
• Consumable or auxiliary items e.g. discs, leads, printers, batteries / battery packs or any accessories, peripherals or external hardware supplied with the equipment.
• Accidental, malicious or intentional damage to the equipment.
• Failure to comply with the manufacturers instructions for the care of the equipment.
• Faults relating to the installation of the equipment, or software.
• Corrupted or conﬂicting software installed or as a result of a computer virus.
• Claims relating to maladjustment, incorrect conﬁguration or setting of manual controls or programming.
• Damage caused by foreign objects or substances.
• Faults reported under the manufacturers warranty period or which relates to a manufacturing fault or recall.
• Claims arising from the interruption, surge or complete failure of the power supply however caused.
• Inadequate ventilation of the equipment.
• Claims arising as a result of normal wear and tear (e.g. fuses, batteries).
• Consequential loss of any type.
• Loss of data or information
It is vital to obtain cover under the guarantee we are contacted by telephone on 0800 033 7190.
At the time of reporting a fault please have:
• The make, model and serial number of the equipment
• The nature of the fault
• Access to the equipment to allow diagnosis of the fault.
1) We will make all reasonable attempts to provided the provision of service except where it is precluded by:
a) adverse weather conditions.
b) industrial disputes (ofﬁcial or not).
c) failure of the public transport system (including the road network) and repair thereto.
d) other circumstances preventing access to your location or otherwise making provision of cover impractical.
2) We shall be entitled to:
a) decline cover if, in our opinion, the location or services have not been maintained in a safe or serviceable condition.
b) decide on the most appropriate means of providing cover, although we will take your wishes into account whenever possible.
3) You will be responsible for any collection and/or administration charges if having requested assistance if access can not be gained to the equipment when the courier arrives or a fault cannot be found with the equipment.
4) If you request any additional work to be undertaken - you will be responsible for the additional costs.
5) We shall not responsible for any inconvenience, loss or damage caused by delay in the supply of spare parts or components by the manufacturer or their suppliers or agents.
6) In the event that the parts for the equipment are no longer available, or the equipment is beyond economical repair, we will provide a replacement product based on a model of the same or similar speciﬁcation.
7) This guarantee is governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales.
8) All beneﬁts under this guarantee will be lost if a claim under this guarantee is made that is false or dishonest in any way.
9) Where the equipment is deemed to be beyond economical repair and is replaced under the terms of the guarantee all beneﬁts under the guarantee will cease.
10) In the event that there is another warranty in force covering the Registered Equipment then we shall only pay our rateable proportion of any claim under this agreement.
Our aim is at all times to provide a ﬁrst class standard of service. However, if you feel that this has not been achieved regarding this Guarantee please contact: -
Your legal rights are not affected by this guarantee.