- Dual fan design provides 2X greater air flow and 3X quieter performance.
- Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power technology delivers precise digital power and enhanced durability for stable overclocking
- GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface
- GPU Tweak Streaming let you share on-screen action in real time – so others can watch live as games are played
Dual Fan Cooling
2X greater airflow. 3X quieter.
Twin optimized fans carefully selected by engineers drive 2X greater airflow while maintaining 3X quieter performance, combining enhanced cooling with a more pleasant gaming and computing environment.
DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power
Superior Efficiency Reliability and Performance
Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30% and enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen the voltage modulation range, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times longer than reference.
GPU Tweak with Streaming
Real-time intuitive graphics tuning
- Shows detailed specs and actual card status with GPU-Z
- Sync GPU clocks and voltages for easier overclocking
- Monitoring widget provides real-time detailed multi-parameter info
- 2D/3D switcher locks cards in 3D mode for higher benchmarks
- Automatically checks and updates drivers and BIOS versions
- Stream on-screen action to the web in full HD
Stream online instantly
GPU Tweak streaming tool that lets you share on-screen action in real time – so others can watch live as games are played. It's even possible to add to the streaming window scrolling text, pictures and webcam images.
|Graphics processor||Radeon R9 270X|
|Maximum resolution||2560 x 1600 pixels|
|Graphics processor family||AMD|
|Processor clock speed||1020 MHz|
|Graphics adapter RAMDAC||400 MHz|
|Parallel processing technology support||2-Way CrossFireX|
|Discrete graphics adapter memory||2048 MB|
|Graphics adapter memory type||GDDR5-SDRAM|
|Memory bus||128 bit|
|RAM speed||1150 MHz|
|Interface type||PCI Express 3.0|
|DVI-D ports quantity||1|
|DVI-I ports quantity||1|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|Shader model version||5.0|
|Dual Link DVI||Y|
|Number of slots||2|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Power consumption (typical)||150W|
|Interface adapters included||DVI-I male - VGA female|
|Product name||Asus R7250X-2GD5 Radeon R7 250X 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Video Card|