Want it by 2 May? Order it within and choose Next Working Day Delivery at checkout. Delivery details
The Fujifilm F600 EXR supersedes the F550 EXR adding extra functionality such as new EXR Auto with a Motion Detection capability, built-in GPS Landmark Navigator and the 15x wide-angle optical zoom lens now doubles its telephoto power thanks to the new intelligent digital zoom mode.
Improved sensor technology
The bespoke ½" 16 megapixel EXR CMOS sensor in the FinePix F600 EXR was first seen in the F550 EXR and combines Back Side Illuminated CMOS (BSI-CMOS) and EXR technologies to deliver superb results across a wide range of lighting conditions, notably in low light.
The Motion Detection function enables the FinePix F600 EXR to tackle motion blur on three fronts with mechanical image stabilisation, high ISO sensitivity and the new Motion Detection capability working together. In low light conditions with EXR Auto mode selected, the FinePix F600 EXR will automatically identify if the subject is moving. If it is, the camera deploys Motion Detection and a higher ISO to ensure the subject is captured, blur free. If no subject movement is identified, the FinePix F600 EXR will automatically keep the ISO lower and use image stabilisation for blur free results.
Leave the F600 EXR in EXR Auto and it will select the best option to deliver a great result. But users who prefer to take more control themselves can choose from:
- EXR HR (High Resolution) priority mode is where the sensor utilises every one of its 16 megapixels for the highest quality results.
- EXR DR (Dynamic Range) priority mode where two images are captured and then merged together to produce superb results on high contrast scenes.
- EXR SN (Signal to Noise) priority mode in which pixels are doubled up to increase sensitivity and give better results in low light conditions.
GPS Landmark Navigator
The FinePix F600 EXR automatically locates places of interest from its on-board database of around one million locations before displaying these points on the camera's LCD, showing their relative position, distance from your current spot and type of location depending on a range of category icons. You can also add and edit location names.
Great Panoramic shots
With the camera's 360° panorama functionality, each side of the panorama is connected so you get one seamless panoramic shot. No details are missed and you're assured of recording every single aspect of a location.
Features for maximum versatility
F600 EXR also offers a wide range of picture taking modes that make it the ideal model for almost every photographic occasion.
ISO sensitivity up to 12,800, a full complement of exposure modes including aperture priority, shutter priority and manual for creative shooting, continuous frame capture of up to eight frames per second at full resolution, RAW file format, a selection of film simulation modes, and a full-featured integrated flash are just some of the multitude of options available.
If you want to capture video footage, the FinePix F600 EXR offers full HD 1080p movie capture with stereo sound and a high speed movie option for freezing fast moving action at up to an incredible 320 frames per second.
- 16 megapixel EXR-CMOS sensor with NEW EXR Auto mode and Motion Detection technology
- 15x optical zoom covering 24-360mm (35mm equivalent) plus 2x Intelligent Digital zoom
- GPS Landmark Navigator
- Seamless Motion Panorama 360 mode
- 3.0" LCD screen (high resolution 460K dots)
- Rubberised body coating
- P, A, S, M exposure modes for creativity plus Scene modes
- Pro Low-Light and Pro Focus advanced shooting modes
- Full HD (1080p) movie capture
- Photobook Assist function
- Film Simulation modes
- RAW image capture (RAF file format)
- SD, SDHC and SDXC card compatibility
- 33MB internal memory
|Accessories Included||Li-ion Battery and Charger, Hand Strap, USB Cable, Owner's Manual and CD-ROM|
|Dimensions||10.35 x 6.25 x 3.26cm|
|Product name||Fuji Finepix F600EXR Black 16MP Digital Camera|
|Product code||F600EXR Black|