Want it by 26 April? Order it within and choose Next Working Day Delivery at checkout. Delivery details
With ultra-high 32GB/s transfer bandwidth, PCI Express Gen 3 provides a 2X faster transfer rate than the previous generation, this delivers amazing capabilities for true next generation extreme gaming.
- 2X bandwidth
- Increased efficiency and compatibility
- Extreme performance for current and next gen PCI Express cards
World’s 1st UEFI and software graphical user interface
MSI ClickBIOS II provides a consistent user interface both in the UEFI BIOS and in Windows, it provides the most convenient way for users to control system settings and supports touchscreen control.
- Graphical User Interface, with touchscreen support
- Simply click or touch and move to change settings
- Full system control, including overclocking, security and information
OC Genie II
OC Genie II provides an instant performance boost, optimizing CPU, memory, integrated graphics, and storage device performance with the function enabled.
- Overclock in one second
- At least 36% boost in 3D gaming performance
- Simple and easy – No need for complex BIOS setting and extra equipment
*Features may vary according to your platform and model.
SATA 6Gb/s provides double the bandwidth of traditional SATA 3Gb/s, and increases the data transfer rate between your mainboard and internal storage devices, such as 7200RPM HDDs, 10000RPM HDDs and SSDs. It’s also the current trend for upcoming high-speed internal storage devices to to break the existing bottleneck of a PC’s performance.
- 2X Faster Than SATA 3Gb/s
- Up to 6Gb/s Data Transfer Bandwidth
- Unleash True Performance of New HDDs/SSDs
Compared to common mainboard which need extra BIOS chips, MSI’s M-Flash has a double advantage which doesn’t need extra components and secondly, all your BIOS data will be saved in the USB drive. The stored data does not only have backup and upgrade function, moreover it can also be seen as a portable BIOS chip which is actually able to boot up your PC.
- Backup/Restore Your BIOS to/from Any USB Flash Disk
- Avoid Unnecessary Repair Due to Accident Failures During The Upgrading Process
- Earn more BIOS Lifespan by Reducing Unnecessary Rewriting Process
Compared to the 480Mbps provided by traditional USB 2.0, the all-new USB 3.0's 5Gb/s offers 10 times the transfer bandwidth, so transferring a Blu-ray movie takes less than one minute.
- 10X Faster Than USB 2.0
- Up to 5Gb/s Data Transfer Bandwidth
- Boost Transfer Rate Between Your PC and External Storage Devices
Winki 3 is a free Linux-based O/S which is based on the Linux core. With an ultra-fast booting speed and a multi-language interface, the built-in Winki 3 provides an easy-to-use internet environment that includes the most popular functions such as internet surfing, web mail, instant messaging, picture browsing, and more. It's the most practical way to be online in the shortest time.
- User friendly & totally free applications
- Power on to run applications in 25 seconds
- Multi-language interface support
Live Update 5
MSI Live Update 5 is a powerful and useful application for updating the latest BIOS and Drivers, saving you time and lowers the risk of updating. End-users can install and run the Live Update 5 software on their computers with the companion CD or downloading the app from the MSI website.
- Automatically Detect the BIOS/Driver/VGA/Utility Update
- Support Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64bit
- Instant MB info monitor
- Intelligently auto set clock/voltage of CPU and memory
- Smart Mode: 4 instant OC modes
3TB+ Infinity is not only breaking through the limit of traditional BIOS, but also enhancing the utilization of hard drives efficiently. In addition to supporting the latest 3TB hard drives, MSI 3TB+ Infinity technology can use the 3TB hard drive as boot disk when installing a 64-bit operating system. Compared to competitors, MSI 3TB+ Infinity is an industry-leading technology which substantially presents an advantage of development and application in the future.
- All the latest 3TB hard drivers on the market can be supported
- Make the 3TB hard drive as boot disk when installing a 64-bit operating system
|Supported memory types||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Memory slots type||DIMM|
|Supported memory clock speeds||1066, 1333, 1600, 1800, 2000, 2200, 2400 MHz|
|Maximum internal memory||32 GB|
|Total RAM slots||4|
|Compatible processor series||Celeron, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, Pentium|
|Processor socket||Socket H2 (LGA 1155)|
|USB 2.0 connectors||2|
|USB 3.0 connectors||1|
|Supported hard disk drive interfaces||Serial ATA II, Serial ATA III|
|CPU fan connector||Y|
|ATX Power connector (24-pin)||Y|
|Chassis intrusion connector||Y|
|Front panel audio connector||Y|
|Number of SATA II connectors||5|
|Number of SATA III connectors||1|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|USB 3.0 ports quantity||4|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|PS/2 ports quantity||2|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|DVI-D ports quantity||1|
|Ethernet interface type||Gigabit|
|Motherboard chipset family||Intel|
|Motherboard chipset||Intel B75|
|Motherboard form factor||Micro ATX|
|Audio output channels||7.1|
|Audio system||HD Audio|
|Graphics adapter||HD Graphics|
|Graphics adapter family||Intel|
|On-board graphics adapter||Y|
|PCI Express x1 slots||1|
|PCI Express x16 slots||1|
|Product name||MSI INTEL LGA1155 B75 4*DDR3 2*USB3.0 4*USB2.0 GBE LAN VGA DVI Micro-ATX MOTHERBOARD|