Want it by 30 May? Order it within and choose Next Working Day Delivery at checkout. Delivery details
The SupraPlus® Wideband headset is designed to work with the new generation of wideband-enabled IP hardphones and softphones for superior audio quality and natural-sounding conversations. Included PerSonoProTM software ensures full integration with a wide range of enterprise-grade soft-phones.
The Plantronics HW251 Supraplus Wideband Monaural Headset offers all of the features of the SupraPlus, including outstanding reliability and comfort, robust construction and stylish design. This is the ultimate headset for office professionals who increasingly use the Internet for phone-calls via an IP softphone or hardphone. The DA45TM adapter provides a full set of easy in-line phone controls including call answer and end, volume and mute.
- Wideband audio range gives richer communications with natural sound and enhanced audio clarity
- Digital signal processing (DSP) for reduced echo on VoIP systems
- Complete family of wideband headsets - monaural and binaural options with choice of voice tube or noise-cancelling microphone in black with foam ear-cushions
- Solutions available for both soft-phones and hard-phones
- Lightweight and stylish design
- Robust construction for exceptional reliability
- T-bar support and ‘floating' receivers for all-day comfort
- QuickCallTM feature for short-call convenience
- 2 Year repair/Replace warranty
|Product name||Plantronics HW251N/A Monaural NC Plus Connection Lead|