The Infrastructure Server
Ideal for Network Infrastructure.
The RX-2280i offers some of the best flexibility in the Ready To Go server range with the capability of achieving incredible raw compute performance of the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 series as well as having very high capacity local storage. So what makes this 2U server different from the rest?
The RX-2280i has physically more space inside the box. It's taller, by 1U, and offers much more expansion than some other systems that are double this height!
You can add a vast range of additional controller cards to make this a great system for content delivery or a small virtualisation server or as a fast I/O system by adding multiple network cards. This is a great all-round server that will not let you down.
Powered by Supermicro, the Ready To Go Infrastructure Server incorporates the latest advancements in technology to meet the demands of tomorrow's data-driven business.
- 4x PCI-E 3.0 x8 slots (2x Full-height Full-length, 2x Full-height Half-length)
- Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 family; QPI up to 8GT/s
- 8x Hot-swap 3.5" SAS/SATA HDD bays for Customizable Storage
- 740W Redundant Power Supplies 80 PLUS, Platinum Level Certified
- Intel® i350 Dual port Gigabit Ethernet Controller; 2x LAN ports
- Up to 512GB DDR3 1600MHz ECC Registered DIMM; 16x DIMM sockets
|Product name||Supermicro RTG RX-2280i 2U Infrastructure Server|
|Drive Bays||8 x 3.5" SATA H/Swap|
|Expansion||2 (x16) PCI-E 3.0 Full-height, Half-length slots|
|Form Factor||2U Rackmount|
|Onboard LAN||2 x 1GB Ethernet|
|CPU||Intel Xeon E5-2609 2.4 GHz|