- Supports 64/128/256-bit WEP, complies with 128 bit WPA standard (TKIP/AES)
- Supports MIC, IV Expansion, Shared Key Authentication, IEEE 802.1X
- Supports 54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6/11/5.5/2/1Mbps wireless LAN data transfer rates
- Supports Ad-Hoc and Infrastructure modes
- Supports roaming between access points when configured in Infrastructure mode
- Eases to configure and provides monitoring information
- Compatible with Windows; 2000, XP, Vista and 7
- 4dBi detachable Omni-directional antenna
- Sony PSP connectivity support
- Equipped with an elegant and stylish USB Cradle for flexible deployment
Fast and Secure Wireless Connectivity
The TP-Link TL-WN422GC auto-sensing capability allows high packet transfer up to 54Mbps for maximum throughput and is backwards compatible with previous 11Mbps wireless 802.11b products. Supporting the latest 64/128/256-bit WEP and 128 bit WPA (TKIP/AES) encryprion. your wireless communications are protected and your data stays secure, and additionally, the TP-Link TL-WN422GC supports a Sony PSP connection to create a wireless online-gaming experience.
USB Cradle for Flexible Deployment
The TP-Link TL-WN422GC 54Mbps High Gain Wireless USB Adapter is equipped with the USB cradle and 1.5m extension cable, which allows you to save USB port space and extend the USB connection length up to 5 feet, making it more convenient to plug the USB device in and out of the USB socket. Its elegant and stylish design is suitable for home deployment and will even improve the look of your home or office.
|Product name||TP-LINK TL-WN422GC 54Mbps High Gain Wireless USB Adapter|