Want it by 2 May? Order it within and choose Next Working Day Delivery at checkout. Delivery details
The Scalable Server
Designed as a High Performance Scale-Out Server.
We used to scale up our hardware by adding more memory, upgrading the CPU or adding more hard drives and, when we totally ran out of options we might have then replaced the entire server. In today's computing world, however, we typically have the option to scale-out and the RZ-1280i fits the bill perfectly. Equipped with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600, this server is ready for the most demanding tasks whilst the 8 disk bays provide for huge volumes of storage. However, the strength comes from adding the same servers into your network and being able to deploy your hardware to keep up the pace with user demand without huge up-front costs and avoiding the downtime that can be associated with scaling out.
Powered by Supermicro, the RZ-1280i incorporates the latest advancements in technology to meet the demands of tomorrow's data-driven business.
- Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 family; QPI up to 8GT/s
- Add on card support: 2x PCI-E 3.0 x16 Full-height, Half-length slots
- Up to 512GB DDR3 1600MHz ECC Registered DIMM; 16x DIMM sockets
- 8x Hot-swap 2.5" SAS/SATA HDD bays for Customizable Storage
- 700W Redundant Power Supplies 80 PLUS, Gold Level Certified
- Intel® i350 Dual port Gigabit Ethernet Controller; 2x LAN ports
|Condition||New [OB] click for details|
|Product name||Supermicro RTG RZ-1280i 1U Server|
|Drive Bays||8 x 2.5" SATA H/Swap|
|Expansion||2 (x16) PCI-E 3.0 Full-height, Half-length slots|
|Form Factor||1U Rackmount|
|Onboard LAN||2 x 1GB Ethernet|
|CPU||Intel Xeon E5-2603 1.8 GHz|