The Cloud Server
Perfect for use as a Cloud Server the RX-1240i ticks all the boxes.
With the current push towards cloud computing there are a lot of design considerations and choices one has to make when implementing the platform of which hardware makes up a significant portion of the solution. The RX-1240i is a solid choice providing local expandable storage, excellent memory capabilities and greener power supplies. This means you will run a cost-efficient platform from the beginning.
Whilst cloud environments don't require a high level of fault tolerance, since your cloud software should provide self-healing capabilities, we do provide the RX-1240i with redundant power units. We think this is a sensible option to help maximise your data-center personnel time which saves cost in the long term.
Running on the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 the RX-1240i yields a performance boost of up to 80%* over previous generation platforms.
Powered by Supermicro, the Ready To Go server range are complete systems that incorporate the latest advancements in technology to meet the demands of today’s data-driven world. Just add software.
- Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 family; QPI up to 8GT/s
- Add on card support: 2x PCI-E 3.0 x16 Full-height, Half-length slots
- Up to 512GB DDR3 1600MHz ECC Registered DIMM; 16x DIMM sockets
- 4x Hot-swap 3.5" SAS/SATA HDD Bays for Customizable Storage
- 700W Redundant Power Supplies 80 PLUS, Gold Level Certified
- Intel® i350 Dual port Gigabit Ethernet Controller; 2x LAN ports
|Product name||Supermicro RTG RX-1240i 1U Cloud Server|
|Drive Bays||4 x 3.5" SATA H/Swap|
|Expansion||2 (x16) PCI-E 3.0 Full-height, Half-length slots|
|Form Factor||1U Rackmount|
|Onboard LAN||2 x 1GB Ethernet|
|CPU||Intel Xeon E5-2603 1.8 GHz|